Monday, May 20, 2013

Limbo


Wow! It has been a really long time since my last blog post, but I am stuck in Limbo and so there hasn’t been much to write about. That being said…

I have so much to say and most of it is in regards as to how blessed I have been this past month.

First of all, I needed to find a job when I returned home from school in order to pay off my books. I looked all over and nowhere wanted to hire a girl who could only work for 6 weeks. Sad and slightly depressed I got on my knees and prayed for a way to make some money. The next day I received a phone call from a lady in my ward asking me to babysit. I am now babysitting her kids four days out of the week and am making more money than I would have at any other place. The Lord does answer prayers.

Limbo has been pretty exciting lately. I babysit a lot and when I am not babysitting I am getting ready to enter the MTC on June 26th. This past weekend we went shopping and once again the Lord was watching out for my family and me. For example, there was this one dress that I just absolutely loved. It is hot pink, has buttons down the front, and goes all the way down to my mid calf; which is rather difficult to find I might add. Well this dress was hung on a rack that said $78 and that was just fine, except when the cashier rang it up it said $158. Calmly, my dad asked the cashier why it was so much higher than advertised. She explained that a customer had hanged the dress in the wrong place. We were about to leave the store without the beautiful dress, when the lady called her boss and the boss said to sell it for $78. Thank you Heavenly Father!

Almost all my clothes have been purchased, just a few more things to go. Next week my family and I leave to go to California, where I will stay for two weeks to visit friends and family.

Limbo is coming to an end people!
37 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment