Wednesday, June 26, 2013

God Speed


Well the day is finally here friends. I am going to the MTC for 2 months, located in Provo, Utah. Then on August 28th I will be flying to Australia for the remainder of my 18 months. I am so excited to serve my Heavenly Father and teach his gospel to those Asian Australians. I would love to hear from everyone so please write me!

My address at the MTC until August 28th will be:

Sister Natali Jensen
AUG28  AST-BRI
2007 N 900 E Unit  92
Provo UT 84602

Once in Australia it will be:

Sister Natali Jensen
Australia Brisbane Mission
PO Box 348
Hamilton QLD 4007
Australia

For packages it will be:

Sister Natali Jensen
Australia Brisbane Mission
7/146 Racecourse Road
Ascot QLD 4007
Australia

And for all of you who don't have time to write snail mail you can email me at: natalij@myldsmail.net

God Speed everyone! I'll see y'all in 18 months. Stay tuned for updates on my blog from my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment